Tonight the Explorers worked towards earning their Information Technology Badge. The Explorers had to meet requirements in order to complete each stage of this badge. They had to show a clear understanding of how a Computer works and what parts it consists of.
Some examples of requirements:
1. Show that they can switch on and close down a computer safely.
2. Show that they know how to use the following:
D. DVD Drive
H. USB Drive
3. Use a piece of software of your choice to show that you can produce a poster to show others what you do in Scouting. It should include both text and graphics.
4. Use a piece of painting software of your choice to produce a simple picture.
5. Show you can use a piece of software that requires the use of a CD-ROM.